Key features of Pathology Notes:
- Point-wise syllabus: Useful for rapid revision during peak hours.
- Highlighting points are underlined/ bolded: Helpful to answer MCQ’s.
- Questions expected: Are given at the beginning of each chapter
- MCQ’s at the end of each chapter: Helpful for self assessment
- Practical Pathology: Classical gross and microscopy pictures are given
- Covered Recent advances in Pathology
- Included Clinical Pathology and blood banking
- The language is simple and lucid which makes the book student friendly.
- An essential guide for preclinical students to prepare for examinations, to candidates preparing for postgraduate entrance examination, to teaching faculty to prepare power-points and also to paramedical students.